History of SOFTMILL
We discover the future through SOFTMILL's time
History of SOFTMILL
- 30th Anniversary of Daeheung Softmill
- Renewal of homepage and open its own mall
- A second term as Presidential KOREA MASTER HAND ASSOCIATION.(President Dae-In Kim)
- Participated in Vietnamese cafe show, exhibit of bakery equipment
- Launched Ceramic Pizza Oven
- Development and Releasing of the First Inverter Dough Conditioner in Korea
- Awarded the citation of Small Venture Company
- Participated in government business report of 2018 (CEO Dae-in Kim)
- Selected as a young-friendly Jiangsu enterprise by 2018
- Launched LCD rotary rack oven
- Inauguration of the Presidential Meeting of the Republic of Korea (President Dae-In Kim)
- Established Quality Management Committee
- Participated in USA INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT & FOODSERVICE SHOW OF NEW YORK
- Participated in Chinese show HOTELREX
- Participated in Chicago NRA SHOW
- Participated in BAKERY CHINA in China
- Smart factory operation
- Participated in American NRA (Chicago)
- Participated in Shanghai Bakery Exhibition
- Established a joint venture with Scipio, a global commercial refrigerator company (production and sales in China)
- Procurement Business Launching (Total Solution Provided)
- Launched cafe mini oven redesign
- Construction of conveyor production line system (oven)
- Participated in NAFEM SHOW in USA
- Start of work training parallel training staff 3
- US California racing competition sponsored
- Changed the company name to Daeheung Softmill, Inc.
- Expanded office building and storage building.
- Piloted the 1st employees of work-study program.
- Got certification for the Clean Workplace
- Launched international retailers
(Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan)
- Moved to the new Seoul main branch
(Garden Five, Songpa-gu, Seoul)
- CEO Kim Dae-in designated as the Top 3 People’s Star Exemplary Skilled Technician.
- Clean Business Certification
- CEO Kim Dae-in designated as a Maestro of Korea (the first in the field of bakery and confectionary machinery).
- Transitioned the company name and corporation body to Daeheung Confectionary and bakery Machinery, Inc.
- Launched LCD Smart Dough Conditioner.
- CEO Kim Dae-in designated for Korean Technicians.
- Established Seoul main branch (Ilwon-dong, Gangnam-gu).
- Launched Eurobaker Oven.
- Finished developing the NET oven to export to Japan and started exporting.
- Moved and expanded the factory to Gwanju, Gyeonggi-do.
- Launched low-temperature and high-humidity refrigerator.
- Launched quick freezer.
- Launched a new dough conditioner.
- Got NSF certificate.
- Started exporting to U.S.A.
- Launched Unibaker Oven.
- Received a Minister of Commerce, Industry, and Energy’s citation.
- Enrolled the brand SOFTMILL.
- Launched the convention oven.
- Designated as tech innovation company of the Small and Medium Business Administration.
- Launched a Dough Conditioner
(first digital dough conditioner developed in Korea).
- Exported to TAKASHO, Japan
- Started producing products for confectionary and bakery.
- Designated as the maintenance company of the freezing machines of SKC (formerly SeonKyoung Chemicals)
- Established Daeheung Company
(as a business specialized in refrigerators and freezers)